Thursday, September 16, 2010

William McKinley - Long Lost Cousin?

So today I was conferring with Zach.  He was reading a book about the presidents.  He turns to William McKinley's page... Our conversation went something like this:

Zach looks up at me and asks, "Are you related to William McKinley?"
"No, I don't think so.  Not that I know of..." I reply
"Hmm..." 
"Why do you ask?"  He's piqued my curiosity.
"I was thinking that you would say yes.  I thought you had to be related, there's such a strong resemblance!"

Needless to say, I've decided on three options:  
1)  Hiring a personal shopper at Nordstrom, 
2) Scheduling a consultation with a plastic surgeon, or 
3) Continuing to laugh and make note of the brilliant things my students say... despite the fact that I must really look different in their eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment